Homeopathy/Joints pains,emptiness in arms losing arms strenght

QUESTION: since last 20 days I am suffering by  pains in joints of knee, lower joint of leg as well as in both arms, in shoulder , risk joints and also in middle joint of both arms. Not only pains, I am also feeling emptiness in both arms, I am not getting proper strength in both arms, facing difficulties to write, to take weight by arms.Iam feeling lose of strenght of arms. I am also facing difficulties to walk due to pains in both leg joints area. Swelling in lower legs area.I have consulted ortho specialist, suggested some pain removal medicines for 10 days. Pains reduced while taking medicines, but again increased once the course over. Please advice

ANSWER: Sounds like you have had a stroke!
Go immediately to the emergency room and let them tell you what is wrong then get back to me and I can help you.
Dr. Alva Irish

QUESTION: Dear Dr. Alvs Irish,
Thank you for your reply. In fact I had also a fear that I have an attack of stroke. So, I consulted first a Heart Specialist. He examinated me  and found that it was not a case of strork, but an issue of joints pains, he refered my case to an Ortho specialist, Ortho Specialist done a blood test and finally recognise my case as "GOUT ARTHRITIS". I request you please advice me a Homeopethic medicine as I believe in it. Once again thank you.

ANSWER: There are three remedies, Ledum Palustre 6X, Urtica Urens 6X, and Lycopodium 6X.
Take one of each 3 times a day.
The trouble is that Homeopathics do not treat this kind of thing well.
You have almost killed yourself by not taking colchicine from a regular doctor to get rid of the gout in the first place.
It is too late now for Homeopathics.
You need to see a regular doctor and let him get rid of your gout with pills and intravenious stuff. THEN take the Homeopathic stuff along with his maintenance medicine and you will make it.
You need to hurry with this.
Gout is not fun to have it is crystals, uric acid, That load all your organs, your eyes, your joints, everywhere.
Dr. Alva Irish

QUESTION: Dear Dr. Alva Irish
Thank you for taking time for reply. You are right, Uric acid in my blood has been increased above normal level upto 8%. Ortho specialist who has done blood test has prescribed me medicones including colchine. At present I am feeling relief of joints pains, but emptiness in both hand's finger is there.
I have faith in Homeopethic medicines. I will definately follow your advice and medicines along with  maintenance medicine. I need your kind care and advice. If you require more details write me. Once again thank you.
With regards.

Actually, your Doctor is not so dumb. He prescribed you Colchicine?
That, my dear, is a homeopathic remedy.
Colchicine CAUSES gout, but when a person with Gout takes it, his Gout goes away. Viola! You have your homeopathic remedy! :)
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!