I am 38 years old male, married 03 years ago and have one kid. My problem is that I ejaculate very soon after entering. however, the situation remians good with partner on top but it is embarassing for me and also for her. I have been suferring from this problem since my marriage. I have tried start-stop technique and Sulpher 200 /Acid Phos but no improvement. Please advise me.

Dear Qamar,
         If you haven't benefited much from Sulfur and Acid phos, I suggest that you try Nux vomica 30C. This will help to reduce the hyperexcitability of your genitalia, which could be responsible for your premature ejaculation. This remedy will also be of great help if there is any mental or nervous irritability. Please take 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Please do keep me informed about your response to it at regular intervals. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.