In continuation of my previous e mail in which you have suggested Nux Vomica 30 for PE, it is submitted that I am using said medicine but it is not helping me very much. Moreover, I also want to share that for the last few months i am continuously losing sexual desire, although, I have good erection.I start feeling no attraction in sex, otherwise my behaviour is normal and had no mental tension.Please advice.

Dear Qamar,
         I think there is a very strong psychological element to your problem. To be sure, I suggest that you see an andrologist close to you. I say so because the combination of low sexual desire, strong erections, and premature ejaculation points to an issue that is most probably not physical. Since Nux vomica isn't helping you, I suggest that you take Sulfur 200C, 4 pills every morning on an empty stomach, for 15 days. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.