Homeopathy/trigger finger

Question
Dr. Prasad,

For the last six days my little finger of right hand has got Trigger Finger.(First joint after base joint gets trigger).There is no pain except a little pain at the base.Putting a band on the joint gives comfort . Thanks

manohar

Answer
Dear Manohar,
         Trigger finger develops due to a problem with the tendons of the muscles of the joints of your finger. This responds well to medications only in the initial stages. So, I suggest that you immediately start off with Ruta graveolens 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri