Homeopathy/trigger finger

Dr. Prasad,

For the last six days my little finger of right hand has got Trigger Finger.(First joint after base joint gets trigger).There is no pain except a little pain at the base.Putting a band on the joint gives comfort . Thanks

Dear Manohar,
         Trigger finger develops due to a problem with the tendons of the muscles of the joints of your finger. This responds well to medications only in the initial stages. So, I suggest that you immediately start off with Ruta graveolens 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.