Homeopathy/Advice

Question
I am HBSAg positive and by Endoscopy dr. say's liver failer and no medicine for it please help me sir,

Answer
Dear Mahen,
         Modern medicine has little to offer in liver failure; however, you can certainly try homeopathic remedies for the same. I suggest that you try either SBL company's Liv-T or Schwabe India's alpha-Liv. Both are excellent liver tonics and are quite similar in their composition. You can take 2 teaspoons of the tonic in half a glass of water three times daily for two months. Please remember to stir the mixture in water well and allow it to stand for about two minutes before drinking it. Combine this will mild to moderate exercise and a light diet that is rich in fiber, moderate in carbs, low in protein, and low in fat. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri