Homeopathy/Allergic Reaction

Started with wooden floor repair 3yrs before,never had before in life.Since then I experience the same condition at least twice a yr.Nowdays have severe symptoms ,added factor is the home remodeling ,painting etc.symptoms are greatly relieved by moving to another place.symptoms are as follows. Watery eyes with burning and redness. Runny nose.shortness of breath,very pronounced. Sneezing sometimes,more at construction area. Tiredness. Itchy throat.Wake up at night due to nose & throat blockade & shortness of breath. Symptoms become very severe at const.area nowadays. Become much better with Claritin tab. The episode lasts for 2-3wks.usually. Always need Claritin. This time it's very severe and looks like is not getting better may be due to the construction.          My age is 45 yrs. I was referred to you by my sister in law who was cured with your t/m. And I also have great hopes with you. Thank you. No privacy required. Just omit my name.

Your allergy, which had started off as allergic rhinits, seems to have progressed to a lower level in your respiratory system. You need to be careful, as this can eventually metamorphose into bronchial asthma. I suggest that you immediately start off with Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Kalium muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for a fortnight. Then, please get back to me with your response to the remedy. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.