Respected Dr.
Dr i am suffering with avascular necrosis of femoral head with stage 2 in the right hip and with the stage 3 in the left hip.Dr this problem was detected on 15 september 2012 with the help of MRI scan of the pelvis.Before this i was on my chemotherapy for ALL (ACUTE LYMPHOID LEUKAEMIA).My chemotherapy started on October 2011 and ended on June 2012.After this i struck with AVN. Dr. i am very tensed because doctors have adviced me a hip replacement surgery.Ma'am kindly tell if there is any way that avascular necrosis can be cured with the help of homeopathy. Also tell whether is it possible that by taking the medicines in homeopathy i can get my blood circulation back? Dr my age is only 19 years

Dear Yagyesh shrivastava,

Homeopathy can help you provided you do not do anymore chemotherapy.
The reason for your bone problems is probably the chemo drugs since one of their side effects is destruction of the bone marrow and bones, e.g. bone cancer.

To cure this with homeopathy alone is possible but it takes time and perseverence and requires a full course of treatment with monthly renewal of remedies for several months. Not so much because bone necrosis is incurable, but because you have had chemo and your body will now need to recover from so much toxicity. This slows down healing and has to also be managed.
Also an effect of chemo is low blood counts, immune deficiency, malnutrition in the body, ulceration of the stomach and other tissues that also has to heal.
As a result people get a lot of inflammation and fevers during the post-chemo restoration period and doctos give more damaging medication to deal with these otherwise healthy symptoms.

A good homeopath will have to deal with all of these complications.

I must also advise you that leukemia, from a holistic perspective, is a healing process meant to restore bone tissue and bone marrow. Suppressing it (which is considered curing it by mainstream medicine) causes more bone damage to happen and lots of bone pain. I have seen this in other leukemia patients who did chemo.

Here is a link where you can read about a totally different view on what leukemia actually means:

And here is a link to a program for cancer recovery:

From these sources perhaps you can realize what it takes to recover, from this point forward.
So the simple answer is that, yes, homeopathy can help restore bones and avoid hip replacement.
The complication is actually the amount of time and treatment it may take to get from this point to a day when you are well again.

I hope this helps. Write if you have more questions.
All the best,

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.