Homeopathy/avascular necrosis

Question
"Respected Dr.
Dr i am suffering with avascular necrosis of femoral head with stage 2 in the right hip and with the stage 3 in the left hip.Dr this problem was detected on 15 september  2012 with the help of MRI scan of the pelvis .Before this i was on my chemotherapy for ALL (ACUTE LYMPHOID LEUKAEMIA).My chemotherapy started on October 2011 and ended on June 2012.After this i struck with AVN. Dr. i am very tensed because doctors have adviced me a hip replacement surgery .Dr. kindly tell if there is any way that avascular necrosis can be cured with the help of homeopathy. Also tell whether is it possible that by taking the medicines in homeopathy i can get my blood circulation back? Dr my age is only 19 years.
Yagyesh shrivastava

Answer
Dear Yagyesh,
         You are very young and have already developed grade 2 and grade 3 avascular necrosis in your right and left hip joints, respectively. Under these circumstances, even if you were to get treated by any alternative system of medicine that would facilitate healing, it would not be medicinally possible to mould the head of the femur so as to fit the hip joint correctly. This will make it very difficult for you to move around comfortably. So, I think the doctors are right in advising surgery. I request you to scan your X-ray and upload it on this forum for me to have a look. In the meanwhile, please start off with a mixture of Arnica montana and Symphytum mother tinctures (in equal proportion), taking 15 drops in half a glass of water three times daily for 2 months. Also, take Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for 2 months. Then, get a repeat X-ray to see the difference. However, before you postpone your surgery to try these medicines, please do speak to your orthopedic surgeon and ask him whether you can afford to delay surgery for a month or two. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri