Homeopathy/AVASCULAR NECROSIS

Question
thank you Dr for your answer.I am highly obliged, DR i want to ask that my bones will get back to their original condition.
2 will my femour head will become as strong as it was before.
3 for how long that i have to take the medicines
with regards
Yagyesh

Answer
Dear Yagyesh,

Since you are young, your body will be able to restore tissues faster, so perhaps you can heal faster than an older person with this condition. It all depends on what else has to heal as well, how much your body has been compromised. You see, if your body has to fix many things all at the same time, it will not have the same amount of strength as if this were the only problem. Your body will first attend to major problems to esure survival and only later will it take care of secondary problems. With that in mind, healing from just ONE SYMPTOM is not as simple.

The question is - what else has to also improve before bone can be regenerated?

Also, the healing of bones comes with pain and inflammation because during the restoration of tissue there is some swelling and stretching of the skin covering the bones. This is a nerve rich are and its stretching during healing can cause pain. Most people reach out for painkillers and shut down the process extending the suffering much longer.

In the case of post-chemo treatment and in cases where CT scans and MRI's are done frequently, healing is also slowed down because the body needs time to recover after all of these interventions, so healing is again and again postponed or slowed down as your body fights to recover from massive doses of chemicals or radiation.

In short, healing IS possible, but each case is assessed individually. Being young, your body will restore itself easier than an older person would, but having undergone chemo and other medical procedures (perhaps even a biopsy of the bones), it will take time and careful case management to lead to complete recovery. It all depends on how able your body is to detoxify and regrow cells and tissues quickly.

Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)