Homeopathy/AVN Femoral head hip joint

Question
Quamruzzaman.age 40+ write 65 kg. height 61 inches.2005 fall the reksha.break near hip joint. 1st operation set screw& other impalment.2006 sep.remove the screw& implement. after use  working time light suport.2007 doctor find out AVN femoral head hip joint.call Postoperative AVN.2009 AVN develop. after develop hold. problem lack blood circulation femoral head hip joint.Apolo information center say AVN stage 3. when pressed the hip joint then pain then rest& use some pain killer.time to time take calcium & VT D. possible the treatment by homeopathy ?please  information time and cost.

Answer
Quamru,

Treatment is possible, but it takes time for bones to recover.
It depends on:
1. The health of the person - healthy and strong people heal faster.
2. The need for work- if you can't rest, the joint may not heal as fast as it is constantly irritated and re-injured by work.
3. The ability to take remedies regularly and change them at least once a month with new ones to heal faster (one remedy once in a while will not be useful for such a serious condition).
4. The thinking of the person: loss of bone is a sign of severe self-devaluation conflicts, e.g it means the person feels really weak in some aspect of their life. In this case, it may be because the joint is weak after the surgeries, so the feelings is that "I am not good enough in that leg". Hip joints can also indicate worries about a new direction in life- feeling unable to change our life in the way you desire, feeling weak or restrained in some way - and this can lead to a break over time.

For treatment and pricing, you can contact me directly because this is an informational forum. YOu may also want to look for someone in your area who can take the case and administer the needed remedies.

If the bone is viable and there is not too much real damage, a combination of homeopathy, supplements and proper exercise can help restore bones, lligaments and muscles.
Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)