Homeopathy/Cant forgive and forget

Question
This is a follow-up to http://en.allexperts.com/q/Homeopathy-3400/2013/2/shoulder-neck-pain.htm

Hi Ati,
You mentioned that shoulder pain could be rooted to relationship problems with Parul's mother.
In this context I would like to point out that Parul is indeed having differences with her mother, sisters and recently with her brother also. Obviously its due to issues from both sides, but she is unable to forgive and forget, and just let go.

Could this be aggravating her shoulder/neck pain?

Thanks,
Kapil

Answer
Certainly!
This constant dwelling on the conflict with her family does not allow for the tension to completely go away so her shoulders, for example are always in a process of ongoing tension. This leads to lack of blood flow to the area, loss of flexibility and soon after death of cells of bone and muscle. The body tries to repair that through inflammation - to force blood and pulsation into the area and to repair some of the tissue damage - and this causes pain and "arthritis".

A good remedy for her problem may be Natrum mur, which has this side to it, someone dwelling on old conflicts and unable to let it go. Of course, there are many others as well.

If her pain is caused by emotional issues, then of course, it cannot be cured just with physical remedies, she has to let go of all this and live her life with her own family and try to be happy without arguing with her own family all the time...for example.

Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)