Homeopathy/Conflicting remedies - Arthritis, Shoulder, Anemia etc.

Question
Hi Ati,

This is a follow up to http://en.allexperts.com/q/Homeopathy-3400/2013/2/shoulder-neck-pain.htm

My wife Parul is already taking the following homoeopathic remedies (not all together, but as needed) for:
1. Arnica200 - Arthritis and joint pain
2. Rhustox200 - Arthritis
3. Causticum200 - Arthritis
4. Bryonia200 - Arthritis and Joint pain
5. Ferrum Phos200 - Anemia and fatigue
6. Kail Phos200 - Anxiety & lack of sleep
7. Chamomilla200 - Anxiety & lack of sleep
8. Sulphur200 - started today for Shoulder pain

Do you see any conflict among the above remedies ... which should not be  administered together?
I will be consulting a practising Homoeopath, but your opinion would be a great help.

Cheers,
Kapil

Answer
Hello!
I see no conflict in the remedies. But remedies only work if they are the correct remedies for the problem. You may be trying to pick a remedy for each symptom and in so doing missing the bigger picture. In chronic disease it is best to have a homeopath guide the case.
Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)