Homeopathy/Dear Dr. - A case of Hypothyroidism of my daughter

Question
QUESTION: Dear Doctor
Good Day!
I have gone through almost all of your prescriptions and writeups in ABC homeo. I follow your advises on almost all issues. At the moment we are all terribly torn upon, as our Pediatrician has diagnosed my daughter as SCH – Sub clinical Hypothyroidism.
Most of the Symptoms you have mentioned are identical with her. But she is only 3.8 years old, within the Average weight range and not on the lower cluster and she is very active. Her hyperactive attitude is the only thing that doesn’t go with the Hypothyroidism.

Please help us.

ANSWER: Dear Masud,
         Your child is hyperactive in spite of her subclinical hypothyroidism, probably because her condition is subclinical. There is every possibility that this is a transient phenomenon, so please do not hurry in medicating her with any hormonal preparations. Have you got her investigated for her urine iodine excretion and antithyroid antibodies? We can treat her better if we know what is causing this problem. In the meanwhile, please give her one single dose of Tuberculinum bovinum 1M, 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water, and wait for 15 days. Also, please give me more details about her nature and behavioral patterns, her likes and dislikes, and her past history of any diseases, medications, and vaccinations. All this will help me to prescribe more appropriately for her. Thank you.

QUESTION: Have you got her investigated for her urine iodine excretion and antithyroid antibodies?
Answer: Dear Dr. Prasad - Her antithyroid antibodies shows She has No Autoimmune thyroid problem, as per her Pediatrician. Her Doctor  also advised  that we should not Rush for Hormone replacement therapies, which are ususally, Over Zealous Endocrinologists Do. We have not done her - her urine iodine excretion.
Thanks & Regards.

Answer
Dear Masud,
         It's good that your daughter is not suffering from an autoimmune problem. Please give her the single dose of Tuberculinum bovinum as suggested by me last time. Also, do not forget to give me more details about your daughter, so that I can select a constitutional remedy for her. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri