Homeopathy/RENAL CALCULI

zia wrote at 2013-03-05 10:26:27
Sir, i am very grateful to you for quick response...I pray that may God keep u healthy, wealthy and happy all the life...

Sir, you have recommended to take Berberis vulgaris mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for 2 months and Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills once every night for 2 months.

Sir, in this regard it is stated that prior to consulting your honour, i consulted a homeo doctor practising near my home town who has advised me to take the following medicines..

Berberis Valgaris +  Hydrastis mother tinctures..10 drops each thrice a day  and   Lycopodium-200, 8 pills once a day...

Sir, i only used Lycopodium-200 with effect from 01.03.2013 and I feel very comfortable with stomach problems...

Therefore, your honour is requested to please review the matter and recommend me the medicines... With Regards...Zia

You seem to be suffering from severe hyperacidity along with a tendency to develop kidney stones. You may try homeopathic remedies for a month or two; but if the stones do not dissolve or start giving rise to other complications, please get rid of them by lithotripsy. The homeopathic remedies that I would recommend for you are . Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day and don't forget to exercise daily. Also, increase your intake of citrus fruits like lemons, sweet limes, and oranges. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri