Homeopathy/femal facial hairs

Question
My wife has thick hairs on her face, more under chin. In the past she had laser treatment but of no use. Now, she removes hairs through threading or waxing. The hairs leave spot when removed.
she is 33 years old has one baby.
Would you please suggest any homeo medicines.
Regards

Answer
Dear Qamar,
         No form of medical treatment will be able to help her get rid of the unwanted hair, which may be physiological or the result of some hormonal disturbances. What homeopahic medicines can possibly do is to try and control the problem and prevent her hirsutism from worsening. You can give her Oleum jecoris aselli 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Thuja occidentalis 200C, 4 pills once weekly, for a month. As for her existing hair, she will have to opt for threading. She can apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice in equal proportions over the spots and wash it after about an hour or so. This will help to lighten them naturally. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri