Homeopathy/Gastric

Question
I have been suffering from severe gastric problem since last year. Before that only  belches came sometimes  out after meal, it happened rarely. Now my stomach produces lot of gas and it is very difficult for me to bear that gas and It compels me to belch loudly and then i feel relief. But sometimes I feel that I am not able to inhale oxygen. Then I have to take frequent long breathe and tears comes out. I got treatment from a Gastroantralogist and prescribed Reblet-20 every morning for 1 and the half month with probiotic and antibiotic. I felt relief for one and the half month. But now again  the same problem arises. Now I got one new problem -  I feel that my heart is beating too much and the beats are touching the skin. I feel that just near the heart something is pinching and burning. My bld sugar and BP is normal. I have been suffering from constipation. There is no ulcher report in endroscopy. In ultrasound mild liver enlargement found. Liver profile report is normal. Now I feel pain in upper abdomen (leftside) also. I got upset as different people say different statements and I got depressed. Is there any effective medicine in homeopathy to cure this disease permanently? Please help me by giving suitable homeopathy medicine to cure it.

Answer
It seems to me you have more than just gas problems.
For gas problems the best remedies are:
Lycopodium
Carbo veg.
Chelidonium

Try one or another of those in 30C or 200C when you have gas and see if it helps.
For the rest of the situation, someone has to take your case and select remedies and also the timing of when to take a remedy.
Check and see if you can get a consultation with a homeopath.
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)