Homeopathy/Gastric & Heart Burning

Question
I have been suffering from severe gastric problem since last year. Before that only  belches came sometimes  out after meal, it happened rarely. Now my stomach produces lot of gas and it is very difficult for me to bear that gas and It compels me to belch loudly and then i feel relief. But sometimes I feel that I am not able to inhale oxygen. Then I have to take frequent long breathe and tears comes out. I got treatment from a Gastroantralogist and prescribed Reblet-20 every morning for 1 and the half month with probiotic and antibiotic. I felt relief for one and the half month. But now again  the same problem arises. Now I got one new problem -  I feel that my heart is beating too much and the beats are touching the skin. I feel that just near the heart something is pinching and burning. My bld sugar and BP is normal. I have been suffering from constipation. There is no ulcher report in endroscopy. In ultrasound mild liver enlargement found. Liver profile report is normal. Now I feel pain in upper abdomen (leftside) also. I got upset as different people say different statements and I got depressed. Is there any effective medicine in homeopathy to cure this disease permanently? Please help me by giving suitable homeopathy medicine to cure it.

Answer
Dear Dilip,
         Please try and find out if there is any maintaining cause for you problem such as faulty or irregular eating habits, poor sleep, mental stress, etc. Once you identify this, you need to put conscious efforts to tackle the problem naturally. For example, you should increase your intake of water, fiber, and fresh fruits and vegetables. You also need to exercise daily and combat stress through meditation. Yoga and pranayama will also work wonders for you. On the homeopathic side, I would recommend two remedies for you: Carbo vegetabilis 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Natrum phophoricum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Please revert back to me after the aforesaid period with your response to the treatment protocol. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri