Homeopathy/high blood pressur during pregnency

i m pregnent of 7th month and hv a problem of high blood rauwolfia serpentina safe  for me and how much dose should i take rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture

Dear Sadaf, you are welcome.

First of all I should tell you that there is no specific remedy for high blood pressure or any other disease. We have to match the homeopathic remedy with the patientís overall picture. Inadvertent use of rauwolfia (or any other remedy) may harm you badly. I donít know if it has been prescribed by someone for you or not. The prescriber knows better what dose and potency is best for you. For the sake of your safety I can only say that you should avoid self medication.

With best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Sultan Mahmud

I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.

I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.