Homeopathy/high blood pressur during pregnency

Question
i m pregnent of 7th month and hv a problem of high blood pressur.is rauwolfia serpentina safe  for me and how much dose should i take rauwolfia serpentina mother tincture

Answer
Dear Sadaf, you are welcome.

First of all I should tell you that there is no specific remedy for high blood pressure or any other disease. We have to match the homeopathic remedy with the patientís overall picture. Inadvertent use of rauwolfia (or any other remedy) may harm you badly. I donít know if it has been prescribed by someone for you or not. The prescriber knows better what dose and potency is best for you. For the sake of your safety I can only say that you should avoid self medication.

With best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
8-2-2013

http://www.autism-psychiatry.com/

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud