Homeopathy/lachesis 200 dr.schwabe

Question
my son self talks as he is suffering from schizophrinia. my homeopathic doc advised me to give him lachesis 200. can i give him this medicine but how many drops  per day . and i want to give this to him at night so he can sleep better . and he is also working 9 to 6

Answer
Dear beena

the homoeopaths select remedy based on several factors, not by the name of disease. So you need to talk to the same doctor for the dosage as it depend on how he selected the remedy.

I never give in liquid form and if you wanted to give like that you can please take a teaspoon of water and put 2 drops in it and take.

it is not a sleeping pill  as you expect. A correctly selected remedy will give good sleep for several days from the dose so time of giving do not matter

KINDLY DISCUSS WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS HE IS MORE AWARE OF THE PATIENT.

REGARDS

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran