Hi doctor Chandragiri
I am Jyoti Dalal and one of your old patients when u were treating me for luecoderma at Zorastrian Pharmacy. with your medication  there was lot of improvement and had got my skin colour. Unfortunately I could not locate your phone nor contact details and also visited the pharmacy on 3to 4 occasions. Thereafter I have taken medicine from some other homeopaths but can't see much improvement even after a year treatment, I would like to continue my treatment with you. would be grateful if u can advise me your practicing address or phone numbers.

Thanking you

Please note that my current job does not leave me with time to practice privately; so, I'm afraid, you will have to contact a homeopath close to you. However, I can reveal the names of the medicines that I was treating you with. Calcarea phosphoricum 30C was prescribed thrice daily as your constitutional remedy, and Arsenicum sulfuratum flavum 3X was also given thrice daily. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.