Homeopathy/OCD

Question
Hi
My son has been diagnosed with OCD a year back.. He was put on medicines like ocivox and flunil and also walkalert.. It's been a yr he is taking these medicines... He is better but dependent on meds... I don't know how much more time he will be given this treatment .. I was told by someone that these medicines have a v strong side effect ... Since he is only 15 yr old... I was told by someone that these meds will make him dependent life long and will also effect his sexual life later in life.... Is it true?? Does homeopathy have a permanent cure of this prob... ...n how long does the treatment go?

Answer
DEar Saania

yes the medicines given has side effects and make him depended,
i am copying from net for yr ready reference the side effects of the tablet

Known Side Effects of Ocivox (50 mg)- Fluvoxamine- Tablet   
Headache, asthenia.
Nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhoea, constipation,dyspepsia, agitation, decreased libido, anorexia.
Somnolence, dizziness, insomnia, dry mouth, nervousness, tremor, anxiety, hypertonia, depression, CNS stimulation.
Upper respiratory infection.
Dyspnoea, amblopia.
Abnormal ejaculation, yawn.
Sweating.
Taste preversion, impotence, anorgasmia, urinary frequency, urinary retention.

Homoeopathy is also a medical system and can manage OCD, speed depends on correctness and how deep is the case. homoeopathy will bring a permanent cure. you need to visit a good doctor in your town. please dont hesitate he will be ok in total  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran