Homeopathy/Pain in the elbow and left arm while asleep.

Question
Dear Dr.Prasad,
 Its just by chance I came across your site,and am happy I can get some remedy to my ailment.My left arm pains badly after midnight there's sever tingling and  numbness and I have to sit up and massage or rub my arm but very little releave.I get a lot of dreams,do not get sound sleep, my appetite is normal,no past history,but I have Thyroid.My back is always having pain-shoulders and hands are also numb in the mornings.And a few days back I feel nerve entrapment in my right hand elbow towards the inner side ,it pains and the pain comes in the hand while I do the work.Numbness is since long ,I am 60 yrs of age and got this problem soon after my first child -birth,yea 'm of a short temperament ,but also cool down soon.I prefer hot drinks to cold.

Answer
Hello,
     Your problem is most probably related to some circulatory disturbances. Therefore, you must exercise regularly. Increase your intake of onions, garlic, asafetida, cinnamon, and ginger in your daily diet. On the homeopathic side, you can take Crategus oxycantha mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Also, take Kalium phosphoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month, just in case your nerves are at fault. All this should help you. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri