my aunty is paralyzed from 3 years.both side of body affected.she is unable to walk and her both hand is also not working properly.her speech power is to weak.there is no pain in the body.she also suffers with diabetes.please advise me homeopathy medicine with potency and its doses. I shall be much obliged to you for this.hre age is over 50 and color fair complexion.earlier she used to smoking.

Dear Shyam,
What caused the paralysis?
This is too complicated for a single remedy to help - she needs proper homeopathic care with several remedies to address her complicated situation. Also, this has happened 3 years ago so time has allowed for complications to arise out of the fact that she has been paralysed.

There are many remedies that could be useful but without knowing the case, it is hard to say which one to use.
Arnica may be your first choice, if she has had a stroke leading to the paralysis.
Hypericum is a remedy for nerve damage.
Helleborus n. is a good remedy for paralysis caused by injury.
Baryta c. may help - there are many other remedies and each one of them may be much better than these listed here.

It is best to find a trained homeopath to help out.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.