Homeopathy/Penis Problem

Question
Sir I am suffering from penis infection problem like redness and itching in glance penis,inner skin gets regular swelling due to this.Also tell me about How to increase the penis specially the thickness of the penis.I am of age-24,height-5'7",66 kg weight and my penis size is 3.5-4 cm in normal state and 15 cm in excited state also 1.5 cm in diameter.Sometimes I masturbate and also suffered form premature ejaculation but not regularly.Kindly reply me soon.

Answer
Dear Dinesh,
         Please get yourself examined by a doctor to know what is causing this infection. Diabetes in the background often allows frequent fungal and bacterial infections of the foreskin and the head of the penis. You should get your blood sugar tested to rule out this disease, which is now getting detected even in youngsters owing to their sedentary lifestyle and junk food culture. I'm sorry but there is no medicine to increase the size of your penis. It is adequate in proportion and you should have absolutely no problem during sexual intercourse. For the rest of your problems, I suggest that you take the homeopathic remedy Acidum nitricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Then please revert back with your response. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri