Homeopathy/premature ejaculation

Question
i am 23 yr old and my problem is when u sex wth my wife my heart beat run very fast and ejacultion occurs when i touch my penis to her yoni plz help me doctor

Answer
Dear Shail,
         You will have to practice the start-stop-start technique to gradually gain control over your orgasm. On the homeopathic side, you may take Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills twice daily for a fortnight. This will help to reduce any nervous oversensitiveness. Also, try meditating, as this will help you to relax mentally and prevent overexcitement. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri