You are here:

Homeopathy/premature ejaculation


i am 23 yr old and my problem is when u sex wth my wife my heart beat run very fast and ejacultion occurs when i touch my penis to her yoni plz help me doctor

Dear Shail,
         You will have to practice the start-stop-start technique to gradually gain control over your orgasm. On the homeopathic side, you may take Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills twice daily for a fortnight. This will help to reduce any nervous oversensitiveness. Also, try meditating, as this will help you to relax mentally and prevent overexcitement. Thank you.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 All rights reserved.