Homeopathy/Prostate Enlargement grade 3 and a stone 2.6 to 3.mm in the left kidney

Question
Dear Dr. R.Prasad,
I am a 83 old retired person recently I came to know that I have a
grade 3 Prostate enlargement of size 57.5X72.7X53.90 with weight 118gms but the residue of urine is only 17.5ml.I have no other symptom.I am a HBP patient though normal after my retirement and with a byepass surgery in 1993.In  this age I have very bad constipation which responds only to laxative I am taking TRIphila for that.Food preferred is mostly boiled or with very little spices.Very irritable in nature.Anxious,Anxiety,apprehension are the traits on the constitutional side. Food remains in the stomach for very long time not properly digested.

Answer
Hello,
     On the basis of your symptoms, I would recommend the following two medicines for you:
Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month; and
Sabal serrulata mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, for a month.

Please do get your sonography done at regular intervals to look for back pressure changes. At any point if your residual urine increases, you should consult your urologist and undergo minimal invasive surgery. Please do keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri