Respected Sir,

I have two stone in Lefti & Right kidney which are 4mm in size both. Therefore, i request your honour to suggest me for a homepathy medicine for removing the same.  

Secondly, my stomach in worse condition.  My hunger is very normal but after meal i feel some pressure in my stomach and have some pain on upper side and this pain is more on empty stomach.  Furthermore, mostly there is thin stool problem.      

Please suggest me a special medicine for it.

Dear Zia-ul-Haq,
         You seem to be suffering from severe hyperacidity along with a tendency to develop kidney stones. You may try homeopathic remedies for a month or two; but if the stones do not dissolve or start giving rise to other complications, please get rid of them by lithotripsy. The homeopathic remedies that I would recommend for you are Berberis vulgaris mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for 2 months and Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills once every night for 2 months. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day and don't forget to exercise daily. Also, increase your intake of citrus fruits like lemons, sweet limes, and oranges. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.