Homeopathy/treatment for acl tear

Sir I felldown 4½months before and having pain in my right knee. I could nt able to walk properly. Taking some hot treatment and consulting an orthopedic doctor i relieved little. I put pressure on my left leg everytime.
Nw I did my MRI of both leg. The result is PARTIAL THICKNESS ACL TEAR OF RIGHT KNEE. The uric acid level is 7.9% (3.5%-7.2%). The doctor asked for surgery of right knee.
But I am against surgery.
I need ur help . Plz sir help me soon. If possible give me ur mob number to contact.

Dear Ramakanta

Anterior cruciate ligament injury (ACL) is a surgical case. Certain things are curable but not all. Hear i am trying to put in lay mans language. it is like a broken rubber band. unless it is stitched together there is no chance of healing. please undergo the surgical correction else it may become a life time issue for you. I had slimier cases in past and every time i insisted people to do so. I have come across cases managed by pain killers and later neither surgical nor pain relief will help.

Homoeopathic remedies like arnica , rhuxtox ect may help you to reduce pain but not a cure.

and sorry to disappoint you  

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!