Homeopathy/treatment for acl tear

Question
Sir I felldown 4½months before and having pain in my right knee. I could nt able to walk properly. Taking some hot treatment and consulting an orthopedic doctor i relieved little. I put pressure on my left leg everytime.
Nw I did my MRI of both leg. The result is PARTIAL THICKNESS ACL TEAR OF RIGHT KNEE. The uric acid level is 7.9% (3.5%-7.2%). The doctor asked for surgery of right knee.
But I am against surgery.
I need ur help . Plz sir help me soon. If possible give me ur mob number to contact.

Answer
Dear Ramakanta

Anterior cruciate ligament injury (ACL) is a surgical case. Certain things are curable but not all. Hear i am trying to put in lay mans language. it is like a broken rubber band. unless it is stitched together there is no chance of healing. please undergo the surgical correction else it may become a life time issue for you. I had slimier cases in past and every time i insisted people to do so. I have come across cases managed by pain killers and later neither surgical nor pain relief will help.

Homoeopathic remedies like arnica , rhuxtox ect may help you to reduce pain but not a cure.

regards
and sorry to disappoint you  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran