Homeopathy/ulcers in corners of lips

Question
Respected doctor,I am suffering from ulcers in corners of lips.They are very painful and I am unable to open my mouth.I am also suffering from canker sores inside the mouth.I had suffered from Pyorreoh long back which resulted in extraction of all the teeth.Please suggest me what to do.Thankyou.

Answer
Dear Nafisa,

it seems to me that your symptoms are part of a more complicated and chronic condition. Is this the only physical problem you have or is this part of other ailments you have had for a while?

Canker sores and ulcers can be a sign of vitamin C deficiency or other nutritional problem, either due to poor nutrition or as an after effect of the use of medication or other toxic exposure.

There are many good remedies to help with canker sores, too many to list, but here are some of the most commonly used:

Mercurius helps with ulcers when there is also salivation and bad odor in the mouth, bad taste, coated tongue.
Borax is very common for mouth ulcers and cankers when that is all it is about.
Nitricum acidum may be the best one for you as it also helps with ulcers in the corners of the mouth, also has salivation and bad odor in the mouth.
Graphites helps with cracked corners of mouth.
Natrum muriaticum is useful when there is also a lot of sadness.

Choose one remedy in 30C or 200C potency, take it 3x a day for 1-2 days and if no improvement, try another.
For a more precise prescription, consult a homeopath who can then choose the best remedy for you (there are at least 20 other remedies to choose from).

Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)