Homeopathy/weight loss

Question
dear sir/madam

i have 6 feet height and large framework of body. last year in april 2012 my knee got operated due to acl injury. at that point of time my weight was 110 kg and now i am on 115 kg. i want to know how much i have to loose weight and in what proportion phytolacca will help me in reducing weight?

my father got consulted with some homeopathic consultant in gulberga andra pradesh and he suggested him for phytolacca berry tablets . seeing him i continued to take phytolacca tablets . but that practice is not in continuous manner.

kindly suggest me what to do for weight reduction? because i cant afford myself in exercise and walking due to my knee problem .

waiting for your suggestion.........

regards
anjan kumar verma
918741830746
jaipur
india.

Answer
Phytolacca berry DOES NOT WORK.
There are no Homeopathic remedies that really work on obesity.
However, go buy a stationary bike.
My Mother's knee is so bad she can hardly walk, but she can get on her bike and exercise, with no pain or stress on her knee.
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish