Homeopathy/addiction

Question
HELLO DOCTOR,

I need some help regarding my husband addictions. He is a PhD Student.Undoubtedly very smart. Overall a good human being. We been married for 5 years. We have no kids because both of us are students. He has got some bad habits. He is addicted to porn and masturbation. I came to know this 1.5 years ago. Then he made a promise. But he broke it. He got caught 3 weeks ago.And tole me that he has these more than 15 years. This time i am so frustrated with my life. How come a person like him can do this. Moreover he checks women outside. He tells me that he checks them for their body. It hurts me and i feel disrespected. From internet i came to know that this could be Compulsive sex addiction. I asked him to consult with a counselor. But he denied. Sometimes he tells a lie to me. So when he makes a promise i can't believe him. I have to mention here he had not a very pleasant childhood. After we got married his parents and family member gave us a lot of pain. Sometimes it seems to me he doesn't know how to care others. He always tells he loves me a lot, he cannot think a day without me.But he denies to confess. Sometimes i lost my trust on him. He even doesn't have a strong faith in religion.

Under this situation is there any medicine that can help him to get rid all of these addictions and bad qualities.

Answer
Hello,
Since your husband is that out of balance, It will take several months of treatment to heal him.
And I cannot give you a simple answer for a remedy here because he needs more treatment than that.
If you want me to eliminate this behavior in him, I will need to have you order and pay for a Complete workup from my Website privately.
Go to www.askahomeopath.net
To the order page and order a Complete workup. I used to charge $225 for years, but since the economy has gone bad, I now charge half price, $112.50.
Mail me the samples I need. You can get a passport photo at any UPS store or CVS or Walgreens.
When I get the samples in the mail, I will do the research, it will take about a week, then I will make my prescriptions.
After a month I will need to do a recheck, which is $50. then I will need new samples.
If he needs another recheck in another month repeat.
I will stick with him to the end until he is well.
I have had other clients with this problem and I have been able to eliminate this behavior permanently.
I am looking forward to helping him.
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish