Homeopathy/Discharge problem

ID:  Nishant-I have filled a questionnaire for the better understanding of my case
Sex: Male/Unmarried
Age:  25

I have answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.

1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering from leaking of transparent flued at the time of urination every time I go for urine,it is since from 1 year,eevery time I have a sexual thought,I wake up from sleep in morning or I go for urination huge amountof flued comes out with urine,always before urination and sometimes in between.
Also when I talk to a girl or touches her I have same discharge,that my clothes get wet and I see the same discharge in huge amount during urination,
Even if I do yoga,pranayam or maintains a healthy diet it doesnít change the problem,even if I donít do any thing it happens everytime,and I am in a great loss of energy and this problem becomes uncontrollable
The main cause of my problem is too mucg masturbation from the age of 10 and doing it from 15 years but have stopped it from last year for six months and than have huge paim in right kidney and than I have started this problem
I have this problem in past since 5 years but it only discharges in morning or at the time of sexual thought but when I completely stopped masturbation for 6 months it has become uncontrollable,and transparent-sticky flued comes out every time

2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have pain in the right kidney,and have a history of urinary tract infection,have premature ejaculation problem, and the semen which was once very sticky an thick has become thin and I am very weak generally at the bones now due to this disease

3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I can not concentrate on a single matter,is in a huge depression because of this problem

4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
When I masterbate or when I get up in morning and feel really weak and tired

5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It slightly started 5 years ago but only in morning, but since 1 year now discharge happens every time,what happened that when I stopped masturbation I started doing pranayam and taking swami ramdev medicines of chandraprabhavati and shilajeet for 2 or 3 months everything is ok I fell good but after it I was in such a great pain in right kidney and discharge from penis that continues to today only now I donít have a pain in right kidney only a slight misconfort.

6. Which time of the day you are worst?
When I get up in the morning

7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering ?
Masturbation,watching porn or bad scenes or talking to a girl even on phone on general topics

8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?

9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel slightly better in cold climate as my digestion is improved than

10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody,agreeable,tense, and easily offended
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes,I feel that how better would it be if someone is there for whom I can share my grief
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?

- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I generally talk to myself

- How do you feel about your friends, family,?

11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
My fear is what would happen to me as this problem have completely ruind my health,can I overcome it

12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I only crave for healthy iteams,I am vegetarian

13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?

14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?

15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
Heavy food

16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
In hands but its normal

17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel moment is not good,I have to drink milk everyday to go for stool otherwise I donít create pressure for it

18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Due to these troubles in ind I cant sleep normally,sometimes I think whole night what to do to overcome it,and whole night passes like this ,sometimes I wake in at 2 am at night and cant sleep due to these thoughts

19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
generally due to this weakness I donít have a mind for this but generally I became habitual to liveng natural lifestyle so I donít masterbate nor watch those porn movies,but only sometimes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I got a very nice face everyone admire me for it but due to my health everything is in vain

21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I havenít taken any homeopathy medication yet,only takem ayrvedib medicines by swami ramdev namely-chandraprabhavati and shilajeet but are not effective

22. What major diseases are running in your family?
No major disease

23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I looked very thin and weak,have good looking face but the health condition is very weak so I am thin in appearance and bones and veins can be seen all over my body.

Homeopathic medicines
Homeopathic medicines  
Hi Nishanth,

I have just been through your mail. You need to begin with the following homeopathic medicines:

1. Selenium 200

2. Sulphur 200

Take 4 Pills Each medicine x 3 Times Daily
x 15 Days

Begin with these medicines and Come after 15 Days.

Wish You Goodluck!!

Dr.Parikshit Mahimkar

Questions those I can answer will be on: 1. Elderly Complaints 2. Lifestyle disorders 3. Children's Disorders 4. Acute Ailments like cough, influenza, etc. 5. Psychiatric/Mental Disorders 6. Auto-immune disorders 7. Skin Complaints 8. Digestive Disorders 9. Hormonal Disorders 10. Old-age Disorders, more.. 11. Sleep disorders

Dear Friends, I'm a professional Homeopathic Doctor & Healthcare Expert from Mumbai with 5 years of treating experience. You may ask health-related queries/treatment issues by visiting me personally. My Educational credentials are as follows: BHMS (Bachelor's of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) MD(HOM.) - Master's Degree in Homeopathy PG Dip. (Psy.) - PG Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counseling I'm reachable for consultation on Whatsapp number +919869430983

Classic Homeopathy Medicine Homeopathy & Healing Holistic Medicine Pediatric Disorders

My writings haven't appeared in any publications yet.

I do not believe in charging, however these days receiving a donation or gift of appreciation or thanks will be taken with gratitude. These days it's important to survive and I am honest enough not to pretend that it isn't needed or appreciated. I accept overseas payments through Paypal. My Paypal email id is happycures@gmail.com Also, I'm reachable for consultation on Whatsapp on +919869430983.

My Clinic Details are: B-104, 1st Floor, Tanisha apartments, Raikar Marg, Behind Ram mandir, Opp. Overseas Traders, Kapad Bazaar, Mahim west, Mumbai 400 016. Clinic Hours: Monday to Friday (Mornings only): 10am to 12pm Weekends & Holidays: 10am to 1pm & Evenings: 5pm to 9pm I'm reachable for consultation on Whatsapp on +919869430983 You can also request Treatment Online, view the blog: http://www.happycures.blogspot.com