Homeopathy/endpmetripsis tubal blpck

I m 31 of age 6 year marrg not conceive my tubes areblock due to e.ndometriosis .can homeopathic cure my prblm can i conceive plz dr suggest me right medcne for me

Dear Aroma

yes several cases of endometriosis can be cured.
Homoeopathic remedy is selected on the basis of patient totality and needs a proper case working for give a proper remedy.
your case needs more care as both tubes are blocked

please dont go by prescriptions you may get in net by telling the disease names like this. No good homeopaths can prescribe by this, till he understand the patient totality. please visit a doctor and take a proper care. needs few months of treatment before you could conceive

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!