Homeopathy/Follow up for allergic reaction

Taking both medicines same time (5 min apart) TDS. since 3days.stoppted Claritin.condition became worse. Had to start Claritin again.worse at night.wake up 2-3 times with cough,mucus ,nose block,shortness of breath.sputum is yellowish,thick.watery,red,itchy eyes.watery discharge from nose.should continue Claritin or stop.

Dear Khurram,
         The fact that the sputum is thick and yellowish means that you have a secondary bacterial infection as well. So, please take the homeopathic remedy Kalium carbonicum in 200C potency thrice daily for a week, and then continue with the last prescription. I think you should stop Claritin as you seem to have used to it and cannot do without it. Try natural alternatives instead such as steam inhalation and drinking an infusion of ginger with a spoonful of honey in it. It should help you to break this cycle. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.