Homeopathy/Frequent Cold and Cough Problem in Child

Question
Age of the Child-3 Year 7 months
1] The chief complaint as regards its location, sensation,
aggravating and ameliorating factors, and any related symptoms -Frquentky suffering from colds and cough,giving rise to fever frquently.Initially Running Nose,then the cold gets blocked ,cough and fever.In such condition BREATHS THROUGH MOUTH.One ENT Doctor has done X Ray for Adenoid glands,BUT BUT NOTHING COULD BE FOUND
2] Probable cause of the complaint-Nasal Allergy/allergic Rhinitis
3] Any associated complaints-Not Worth speaking
4] Appetite/ Thirst troubles-Appetite less compared to other children,Water Intake below normal,Body Weight 13 Kg,Height-95 cm
5] Cravings/Aversions-Fond of Sugar/Chocklets/Buiscuits
6] Bowel/ Bladder problems Normally Hard Stool
7] Sleep disturbances- Sleep Normal
8] Dreams-dreams during sleep
9] Mentality/Temperament-Moody/ things has to be given IMMEDIATELY whatever he wants
10] Sexual disorders-Does not arise
11] Past history of diseases/ surgery-Once his finger got dislocated when he was 1 year 2 months old,had to be normalised through plastic surgery
12] Family history of diseases/surgery-Grand Father had surgery for Elbow Injury
   One Doctor has prescribed Homeopathic STODAL(SBL)for cough and cold.The medicine has immediate effect to relieve the cough ,but the problem is persisting for long

WHETHER MUCUS CLEARING MEDICINES LIKE (kali mur , kali sulph , kali bich/any such combination)WILL BE SUITABLE FOR HIM .ALSO IS THERE ANY PREVENTIVE CONSTITUTIONAL IMMUNITY  DRUGS TO RELIEVE HIM .Please advise with dose for this child

Answer
Hello,
     On the basis of your child's symptoms, I would recommend the homeopathic remedy Ammonium carbonicum 200C in the acute phase, giving 4 pills thrice daily for a week or so. To try and reduce this tendency, I suggest that you put your child on Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills every night for 15 days. Then, please revert back to me with your child's response to the remedies. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri