Homeopathy/Frequent Cold and Cough Problem in Child

Question
"Age of the Child-3 Year 7 months
1] The chief complaint as regards its location, sensation,
aggravating and ameliorating factors, and any related symptoms -Frquentky suffering from colds and cough,giving rise to fever frquently.Initially Running Nose,then the cold gets blocked ,cough and fever.In such condition BREATHS THROUGH MOUTH.One ENT Doctor has done X Ray for Adenoid glands,BUT BUT NOTHING COULD BE FOUND
2] Probable cause of the complaint-Nasal Allergy/allergic Rhinitis
3] Any associated complaints-Not Worth speaking
4] Appetite/ Thirst troubles-Appetite less compared to other children,Water Intake below normal,Body Weight 13 Kg,Height-95 cm
5] Cravings/Aversions-Fond of Sugar/Chocklets/Buiscuits
6] Bowel/ Bladder problems Normally Hard Stool
7] Sleep disturbances- Sleep Normal
8] Dreams-dreams during sleep
9] Mentality/Temperament-Moody/ things has to be given IMMEDIATELY whatever he wants
10] Sexual disorders-Does not arise
11] Past history of diseases/ surgery-Once his finger got dislocated when he was 1 year 2 months old,had to be normalised through plastic surgery
12] Family history of diseases/surgery-Grand Father had surgery for Elbow Injury
   One Doctor has prescribed Homeopathic STODAL(SBL)for cough and cold.The medicine has immediate effect to relieve the cough ,but the problem is persisting for long

WHETHER MUCUS CLEARING MEDICINES LIKE (kali mur , kali sulph , kali bich/any such combination)WILL BE SUITABLE FOR HIM .ALSO IS THERE ANY PREVENTIVE CONSTITUTIONAL IMMUNITY  DRUGS TO RELIEVE HIM .Please advise dosage for this child"

Answer
Hi
It is allergic bronchitis. The all manifestation of symptoms of bronchitis  like cough, muous discharge, Eustachian blockage, adenoids all are just the clinical symptoms of the bronchitis but the root origin of the health issue is the allergic susceptibility and low immune power that need to be treated by constitutional homeopathy what is generaly beleived and said 'completely cured' in its true term by homeopathy. The constitutional treatment can not be done in this way. It is required a long case history session where the details symptoms are collected and analysed reportorised. If you want a real cure then should consult a qualified homeopath either physically or online so that can be worth ful
Thank you  

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy