Homeopathy/Frequent cough and cold in child

Question
"Respected Sir/Madam,
         I am giving the details of my grandson
Age-3 years 7 months,height-93 cm,Weight-13 Kg,Structure-lean/thin,Temperament-Short Tempered,Moody,whatever he wants has to be given
Appetite-Less compared to other children of this age,Special liking-Fried Food,Stool-Normal,Urine-Normal,Sleep-Night-7-8 hrs,Afternoon-2 hrs

PROBLEMS
Frequently suffering  from cold/cough,  running nose,sometimes coupled with fever.An ENT Specialist has suspected Adenoid Glands,X Ray was done ,Nothing serious could be detected,but the child often BREATHES THROUGH MOUTH.The Doctor gave him Anti Allergic medicines along with Steroid Nasal Spray. We wish to change over to Homoeopathy"Please give details of dosage"

Answer
Children who are temperamental and want to get their way, tend to get upset when being held back or asked to behave. This child needs more structure in his life in order to feel calm and secure. Because if this confusion in his life, he is becoming weaker in the body and ends up with inflammation again and again.
In German New Medicine nasal congestion, coughs and colds are a direct result of feeling irritated, angry and territorial - feeling prevented from doing freely what they want. Sometimes it is not possible or wise to let a child do anything he wants. This child needs to learn the concept of what is possible and what not and respect for elders - in a gentle but persistent way.

Homeopathy can be used to help with the cold symptoms, but the colds will continue to happen if they are a direct result from his constant agitation in his life.

Some useful remedies for colds:
Sulphur may be useful for this child, in 30C or 200C potency, once a day for a week or two.
Pulsatilla 200C is good for colds with green mucus that changes from congested to runny and back again.
Belladonna is a good remedy for fever, red face, very hot and sore throat - 200C to be used in such occasions.

There are more than 300 remedies that can be useful for a cough or cold, so it is hard to select just one or two from so many options. Some generally good remedies are:
Allium cepa
Ferrum ph.
Kali bi.
Drosera

Try any one of those in 200C to fight off a cold or cough.
Better still, find some help from a professional homeopath to help you with solving the situation entirely.
Lots of vitamin C during a cold can help as well. Chamomile tea with honey and lemon can also help with sore throat and fever.

Good luck,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)