Homeopathy/Gall stones

Hi Dr. Prasad,

I am diagnosed with Chronic Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and normal CBD. Need your suggestion as to it's curablility and medicine in homoeopathy. I have been asked to remove my bladder.
I only had the abdominal pain attacks during my pregnancy 2-3 times and that's about it. It's been 2 yrs. I have not experienced any abdominal pain, however I do have lower Back ache and heel pain as well.

Need your kind intervention in the matter.

Thanks in advance,

If you are currently asymptomatic, I would not recommend cholecystectomy for you. You can afford to avoid surgery at least for the present. You can start taking the homeopathic medicines Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Cholesterinum 3X, 1 tablet thrice daily, for a month or two. Increase your intake of citrus fruits, as facilitate the flow of bile, and exercise regularly. Yogasanas will help you a very great extent. Please consult a yoga teacher and learn how to do them correctly. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.