Homeopathy/Gall stones

Question
Hi Dr. Prasad,

I am diagnosed with Chronic Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and normal CBD. Need your suggestion as to it's curablility and medicine in homoeopathy. I have been asked to remove my bladder.
I only had the abdominal pain attacks during my pregnancy 2-3 times and that's about it. It's been 2 yrs. I have not experienced any abdominal pain, however I do have lower Back ache and heel pain as well.

Need your kind intervention in the matter.

Thanks in advance,
Supriya.

Answer
Hello,
     If you are currently asymptomatic, I would not recommend cholecystectomy for you. You can afford to avoid surgery at least for the present. You can start taking the homeopathic medicines Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Cholesterinum 3X, 1 tablet thrice daily, for a month or two. Increase your intake of citrus fruits, as facilitate the flow of bile, and exercise regularly. Yogasanas will help you a very great extent. Please consult a yoga teacher and learn how to do them correctly. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri