Homeopathy/Gall stones

Question
Hi Dr. Petrov,

I am diagnosed with Chronic Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and normal CBD. Need your suggestion as to it's curablility and medicine in homoeopathy. I have been asked to remove my bladder.
I only had the abdominal pain attacks during my pregnancy 2-3 times and that's about it. It's been 2 yrs. I have not experienced any abdominal pain hence, however I do have lower Back ache and heel pain as well.

Need your kind intervention in the matter.

Thanks in advance,
Supriya.

Answer
Dear Supriya jaswal,

I would not remove the gallbladder unless it is critical to do so - and even then there are better natural healing ways to deal with it.

Gall stones are actually a result of liver problems. The liver ducts become too narrow and bile gets stuck in the gallbladder, unable to get through the ducts and eventually hardening into gelatinous formations called 'stones".

There are good gallbladder flushes you can find on the internet if you Google "gallbladder flush" - with the use of olive oil and lemon or with the use of castor oil packs, easy to do at home.

Remedies that help with this are: Lycopodium, Chelidonium, but also many others. Since you don't have pain now, I would try first a gallbladder flush or castor oil pack and see if stones come out.

This kind of liver problems occur after an episode of acute anger where you feel very upset and for a time struggle to find a solution to the situation. During that time, the liver ducts expand to allow more bile to flow through in order to help fix the situation physically. Once it is all over, the bile ducts are healed and temporarily they become more narrow. Repeated cycles of this can lead to a backing up of bile and the formation of gallbladder stones as a result. To remove the gallbladder just because of this is not a good idea as it does not help.

If you try a remedy like Lycopodium or Chelidonium, try the 30C potency first, take once a day for a few days.
Without particular symptoms it is hard to say if they will work or what results you want to obtain.
The lower back pain could be muscular or bone pain, it is not certain. Or even bowel problems.

I hope this helps.
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)