Homeopathy/Inguinal hernia and enlarge ptostate gland

Dear sir,

I am suffering from enlarge prostrate since 5yrs.I have seen an urologist who identified left inguinal hernia also and suggested me to do "operation". I am afraid of any operation that's why i need your kind advise. Is there any homeopathic remedy?

I shall be obliged if you answer me. thanks.

Yes, there are remedies to help with hernia, but depending on your age, your body may not be able to fix the problem very well. It is best to work with a homeopath on this issue and take a few remedies over a few months time and see what results you have.

For prostate, Sabal 30C or Hydrangea 30C could help, taken daily for 3-4 weeks perhaps. But this too has to be monitored. There are more than 40 remedies useful for prostate improvement and the one you need has to be selected carefully.

I am not sure about the hernia because it may involve a tear in the abdominal wall or stretching of tissues and to help that get restored you may need more than just homeopathy, so you need someone trained to guide you to health.
Some remedies for hernia are Cocculus, Sillicea, Nux vomica, Lycopodium and many more.

If you want to try a remedy, start at the 30C potency once a day for a week or two. You can also take in 12C or 200C potencies and that is best decided by a trained homeopath since your problems are not simple acute conditions but more complicated and need more complicated case taking.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.