Homeopathy/Intestine adhesions (18 month old baby)

Dear Ati
THis is regarding my baby who is 18  month old now, the case history of my baby who is 18 month old now is at the age of 10 month he was diagnosed with Intessuseption (symptoms were he started shouting because of cramps and started vomiting ) the doctors at that time did surgery to get rid of this intestine issue after the surgery things were ok but he was again hospitalized after 4 months as he started showing same symptoms crying koz of pain and as well no pass ing of stool and gas and started chowking he was again hospitalized and then doctors told after Xray that there is small bowel obstruction and  that this is because of scar tissues he developed because of first surgery to get rid of scar they have to do another surgery because the oral treatment was not helping so they operated him again

My concern is how to deal with this adhesion issue in future so chance of scare tissues  become less as well as what are the foods or medicine that can help intestines work properly, looking forward for your prompt respone for this matter

Shoaib Zafar
Lorton, VA  

Dear Shoaib Zafar,

Homeopathy can help in many ways with this situation, including the use of Sequential Homeopathy to clear past traumatic interventions like surgery and medication. But this has to be done by a specialist and cannot be done online.
This young child has already gone through a lot and careful evaluation has to be done of the whole case in order to choose the necessary remedies and also - most importantly - when to use one remedy, then follow with another.

Here is a list of qualified practitioners who can help you and take the case even at a distance, by phone or email:

I wish you luck,

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.