Homeopathy/medicine for premature ejaculation

i am 29 years old suffering from premature ejaculation with thin water like semen containing rubber band like substaces.

Premature ejaculation can be controlled by your own mood diversion technique, by one exercise. also giving some medicines.
1) The thoughts creates excitation. The excitation result with vaso constriction and early ejaculation. So when there is more excitation just try to think some of the other important events or any important task or any mor important job and try to divert your mind from that thing to the more important thing than this. Yes it is difficult but can be practised. you can do it

2)Kegels Exercise - Kegels are easy to do, once you know which muscles to target. One of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination. Hereís how:
Halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine.
Donít tense the muscles in your buttocks, legs, or abdomen, and donít hold your breath.
When you can slow or stop the flow of urine, youíve successfully located these muscles.
Some men find these muscles by imagining that they are trying to stop the passage of gas. Squeezing these muscles gives a pulling sensation; these are the right muscles for pelvic exercises. It's important not to contract other muscles.
Contract these muscles for a slow count of five.
Release the muscles to a slow count of five.
Repeat 10 times.
Do a set of 10 Kegels daily, three times a day.
When youíre first starting, it may be easier to do Kegel exercises lying down, so your muscles arenít fighting against gravity. It may also be easier to contract the muscles for just two or three seconds at first.
After a few weeks, increase the time until eventually youíre contracting the muscles for a slow five or 10 seconds, and do the exercises standing up. That puts more weight on the muscles, boosting your workout and improving your control.
Remember not to tense your buttock, legs, or stomach muscles while youíre doing Kegels.
Seeing results with any exercise takes time, so be patient. If you do Kegels three times a day, you should see better bladder control in three to six weeks -- some men see it even sooner. Try keeping a record of your urine leakage each day to help you notice improvements.

3)staphisagria - 10M - Dr.reckweg- liquid - 2 drops every 15 days interval for 2 months.

Thank you

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy

I can answer any health related queries regarding any health problems. I am here to support you guide you and to show you the right path by my experienced and expert health advice. I can explain you how homeopathy can help you in your existing health issues.

I have 20 years of treatment experiences in the respective field.