Homeopathy/munostim to 1 year kid

can i give munostim to my one year kid, he remains
ill since his birth by cold.

Dear Amjad

Any remedy in Homoeopathy can be given to child. there is absolutely no issue. this is from a good brand. But please note that to enjoy a real homoeopathic action of the remedy you need to select a prefect suitable remedy for a patient. which needs full case working
For eg if you have a mango on tree you can take one stone and properly aim and through and a single hit mango can come in case the person handling the stone is expert. Where as if you are not expert you cna take a bundle of stone and through some times it may hit mango you wanted or some other mango or nothing.

So it is always better to visit a homoeopath who give you a single remedy than taking this combination of multiple remedy.

any way there is no harm in taking it for few days

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!