Homeopathy/munostim to 1 year kid

Question
sir,
can i give munostim to my one year kid, he remains
ill since his birth by cold.

Answer
Dear Amjad

Any remedy in Homoeopathy can be given to child. there is absolutely no issue. this is from a good brand. But please note that to enjoy a real homoeopathic action of the remedy you need to select a prefect suitable remedy for a patient. which needs full case working
For eg if you have a mango on tree you can take one stone and properly aim and through and a single hit mango can come in case the person handling the stone is expert. Where as if you are not expert you cna take a bundle of stone and through some times it may hit mango you wanted or some other mango or nothing.

So it is always better to visit a homoeopath who give you a single remedy than taking this combination of multiple remedy.

any way there is no harm in taking it for few days

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran