my aunty is paralyzed from 3 years.both side of body affected.she is unable to walk and her both hand is also not working properly.her speech power is to weak.there is no pain in the body.she also suffers with diabetes.please advise me homeopathy medicine with potency and its doses. I shall be much obliged to you for this.hre age is over 50 and color fair complexion.earlier she used to smoking.

Dear Shyam,
         Since you say that your aunt has been paralyzed for 3 years, I'm afraid, it is most unlikely that she will respond to any form of medicine, as the neuronal damage must have already become irreversible by now. If you still wish to try some homeopathic medicines, I would recommend the tissue salts, namely Magnesium phosphoricum 3X and Kalium phosphoricum 3X, for her. You can give her 4 tablets from each of them three times daily for at least six months. Massage with warm castor oil and physiotherapy are two more auxiliary therapies that you can try along with these biochemical preparations. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.