Homeopathy/perfume allergy

Dear Ati

I am suffering from difficult breathing from perfume

Pls advise

I am not sure why you are allergic to perfumes and this requires more case taking - there are many remedies that will help over time.
Meanwhile, try Histaminum in 12C or 30C potency.
Take it either once a day for a few days or have it at hand and take only when you have the allergy symptoms.

Allergies are often caused by the experience of a traumatic event in life. If the allergen (in your case - perfume) was in the environment at the time (woman wearing perfume, you wearing perfume, etc.) your mind can create a connection between perfume smell and trauma. In that case, in the future, each time you smell that perfume or a perfume with that kind of smell, your body will try to protect you by shutting down the orifices to make sure the danger does not penetrate inside the body - your nose, inner breathing tubes, brochi, etc swell up to prevent the scent form penetrating...

To solve this, you must find the root cause and resolve the traumatic experience in a conscious way so that it does not continue to torment you in present life.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.