Homeopathy/Personalised Treatment

Question
dear sir
       I want a personalized treatment from you, I live in Delhi and want to know that where your clinic is situated or some other mode by which I can get personalized treatment for you.

Thanks

Answer
Dear Sonu,
         I'm afraid, my current job does not allow me to practice privately; so, you will have to consult a homeopath close to you. Please do not get carried away by advertising gimmicks of some of the doctors, who become famous by marketing themselves. First and foremost, you must know that these doctors actually breach the code of medical ethics when they do so. Always seek a doctor who has treated some of your near and dear ones successfully, or has built up his or her practice purely by word of mouth. You can recognize a good homeopath by the way he takes your case, examines you, and then gets you investigated. Usually a detailed homeopathic case takes at least an hour, and the doctor probes into your physical as well as your mental symptoms. You can always contact me through this forum for a second opinion. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri