Homeopathy/Re: Sinus Blockage

Dear, Dr, Irish,
I was diagnosed with tiny polyps in ethmoid sinuses in 2009. I have been coughing up green mucus for years. Right sinus is constantly blocked. I am experiencing a thick plug of green mucus in tonsil region and the sinus has been filling up for the past 3 weeks. I visited my acupuncturist 3 weeks ago who told me that my glands were swollen and I had a fever. I took herbs but they did not release the mucus fully. Then I contacted my Homeopath who prescribed Lachesis 30C in wet dose. I then progressed to Lachesis LM1 liquid potency, 1 drop in 4 ozs of water sipped 3 to 4 times per day. I took this for 6 days and had a reaction to it. I became extremely anxious and was having panic attacks with feelings of imprisonment in my home. Since stopping this remedy my anxiety has diminished. My symptoms are worse from lying down. I dread going to bed and waking up because I feel suffocated due to the lump of green mucus trapped in throat. I have to open windows day and night. I have to take my attention off the lump sensation otherwise I become anxious. I forgot to mention that my symptoms may have been exacerbated by news of the sudden death of my fiance's brother. My fiance travelled out of state and found his brother deceased in bed and this is when the sinus became totally blocked. I really would appreciate it if you can help me as I struggle daily with this complaint.

Hi Denise,
I certainly CAN help you with your sinus and your proving of Lachesis mutans.
However not here.
In order to choose the correct remedies for you I will need to do a Complete workup on you.
Go to my Website:
to the order page and order a Complete workup.
I used to charge $225 but since the economy is so bad I now charge $112.50 (HALF PRICE).
Follow the directions and as so0on as I get your samples (passport photo and hair) I will do your research., It will take about a week of research then I will make my prescription.
30 days after that I will want to do a recheck, that is $50. It probably won't take more than
You have to purchase y our own remedies.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish
PS read about Dr Irish on my webpage to the end. It will tell you how my long distance treatment works. :)

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!