Homeopathy/Sexual disorders

Question
Dear sir
i am 38 years old.
i have severe problem of premature ejaculation.
i have good erection.
some times i ejaculated during the embarrassment itself.(with new partners).
in other times i can only continue my sex for just 20 - 30 seconds only.
If foreplay takes place the situation gets worst.
i don't have ED, only PE.

Answer
Dear Nizam,
         Your problem is definitely psychogenic in origin; so, you will have to learn to relax mentally. Meditation will help you to achieve this. Also, practice the start-stop-start technique for some time, as this will help you to delay the orgasm. On the homeopathic side, I would recommend Lycopodium clavatum 1M for you. Take 5 drops of it in 2 teaspoons of water twice every week for a month, i.e., 8 doses in all. Hopefully, this will help you to a great extent. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri