Homeopathy/belladonna for muscle spasms

I went to a very respected store for homeopathy products this a.m. and asked what I could take for muscle spasms in my lower back. She told me belladonna.

I came home and did alot of research about belladonna on the web and although this herb treats alot of different symptoms/issues, I did not see anything about the treatment of muscle spasms.

Was I given the wrong information about belladonna?

Thank you.

Dear sir

Remedy selected in homoeopathy is based on patient totality and not just one word of disease name. please consult a doctor and take remedy

belladona can be used for this just take one dose and see if it helps no need to take more than one dose or daily.

if not clear please ask, i am not in station and bit busy to reply in detail

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!