Homeopathy/Bone spur at c2 . bursitis

Question
Hi Ati,

Thank you for answering my questions.
i am an avid swimmer and i had fall last year.
my mri shows a bone spur at c2-c3, bursitis in the left shoulder, and impingment in my left hip.
i am looking at ways to heal so ican get back in the pool.
From reading your past responses, im thinking heckla lava..any thoughts here?

Answer
Hi Misty!

Hecla lava is a good start, probably a lower potency like 6C or 12C would be better, but this is quite individual to the case and situation.

Bone spurs form over time, unless this is an over-calcification related to the healing of a fractured vertebrae from whiplash?

Bursitis, on the other hand, is an inflammation of the sac that surrounds the joint of the shoulder - is that where you were injured?

If the injuries you list appeared ONLY as a result of the accident, then a few remedies to clear the effects of the accident itself can help a lot: Arnica, Natrum sul., Hypericum, and Helleborus n. can be taken together in a series of 4-5 potencies, to dislodge the effects of the trauma and facilitate healing. They are best taken only ONCE in the following potencies: 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
They can be taken all together at the same time. Start with the 30C potency then wait a day before taking the next one (200C), then do the same with 1M and then with the 10M.

In addition to that, there are many remedies to help with healing: Rhus t., Calc.f., Calc. p., Silica, Thios., Hecla lava, of course, but also others that can help with inflammation and bone damage - like Symphytum if the bone needs to regenerate and knit.

There are a lot of remedies to buy and try and it can cost money. So you can try the Hecla and see what happens first, but then you may want to get a remedy from a trained homeopath if this is a serious matter - to save time and get it fixed more efficiently.

Warmly,
Ati
PS - I can mail you the doses to clear the injury if you like. Contact me directly for that. Cheaper than buying 16 remedies and i can then check the best potencies for you to take.

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)